Atomic Heart is the latest shooter to grace the gaming landscape, and it's one that has been greatly recieved, amongst fans.
Now, with the game officially in post-launch, there's a ton of updates rolling in for the game.
Here's all you need to know regarding Atomic Heart patch 1.05.
Atomic Heart 1.05 Patch Notes - Bug Fixes, Updates and More
The full update for the game isn't anything too crazy, after all, the game only released a few days ago.
But, what it does is dive deeper into the bugs and other issues that fans have been having since the game released.
Below are all the changes to Atomic Heart.
- Added localization improvements.
- Added general stability and performance improvements.
- Addressed random crashing issues.
- Addressed various glitches.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Fixed missing audio-related issues.
- Other minor fixes.