Vanguard has just released its Ranked playlist for players to climb towards the top rank, and while fans are dissapointed in the timing of the game modes release, there's a way to make Ranked better.
Yes, we're talking about controller settings within Vanguard and some CDL Pros revealed the best ones to be using!
Call of Duty Pros Reveal Best Vanguard Controller Settings
While its usually bad practise to copy professional players settings in order to hope to replicate some of their gun skill, this time around it may actually benefit you.
While there is quality settings, we don't think this is going to benefit you, unless you're playing on a top of the line PC.
Below is a quick rundown of the all the controller settings revealed to us by Atlanta FaZe player, Simp, along with the YouTube video to follow!
- Horizontal Stick Sensitivity: 6
- Vertical Stick Sensitive: 6
Custom Sensitivity Per Zoom: On
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (Low Zoom): 1 for all
Button Layout Preset: Tactical Flipped
- Flip L1/R1 with L2/R2: On
- Vertical Aim (On Foot): Standard
- Aim Response Curve Type: Dynamic
- Left Stick Min Input Deadzone: 5
- Right Stick Min Input Deadzone: 5