After downing a bottle of PhD Slider, the tenth and final Zombies Perk in Black Ops Cold War, an Operator can take advantage of the following effects:
- Base ability – Sliding into enemies triggers an explosion. The size and damage increase the farther you slide before impact.
- Skill Tier I – Immunity to environmental damage while sliding.
- Skill Tier II – Increased slide duration.
- Skill Tier III – Immunity to self-inflicted explosive damage.
- Skill Tier IV – Increased slide speed.
- Skill Tier V – Falling from a large height will trigger an explosion. The size and damage increase the higher you fall.
This Perk turns you into a living weapon that grows even more deadly as you invest Aetherium Crystals into its Skills Tiers, which feature full immunity to self-inflicted explosive damage, the ability to trigger an explosive payload after falling from a vertical distance, and more.
The ultimate tool for splitting Zombies like wood, the Chrysalax can be discovered in “Forsaken” as part of its own quest, through completing Trials, or by trying your luck at the Mystery Box.
Forged in the Dark Aether, there is more to this Wonder Weapon than what appears on its surface, boasting the ability to convert between a powerful battle axe and a rapid-fire energy weapon.
The Aether Remote-Controlled Explosive Device (ARC-XD) is an advanced Support Weapon fitted with an Aetherium Crystal that acts as a decoy, emitting a sound to draw enemy attention. The ARC-XD will continually pulse a small Aether blast that can kill normal enemies and launch them on contact. It is capable of fitting through tight crawl spaces, yet powerful enough to send a group of undead soldiers back to their graves.
Originally found as a hidden weapon in the Campaign and introduced to Multiplayer in Season Four, the Hand Cannon joins Zombies as one of Season Six’s Support Weapons. Hindered only by a strong vertical kick and slow rate of fire, the Hand Cannon can blast away zombies with ease, especially Special and Elite enemies with precision shots.
Onslaught will also get a new map called Deprogram.