New details have emerged!
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is the next entry within the iconic series, and with the game now being released worldwide, we're slowly apporaching the release of the mid-season update.
Season 3 Reloaded has implemented a ton of changes for players, and one that has fans eager to dive back into the game, is Warzone 2 Ranked.
Here's when it releases!
When Is Warzone 2 Ranked Coming Out?
While Warzone 2 doesn't seem to be giving off as much hype as the original Warzone did, it has recieved some nice patches as of late, and the meta seems to be in a nice place.
With this said, they're pivoting off their ranked play in regular Modern Warfare 2 and releasing a version into Warzone 2, finally!
Below is a quick overview of some of the rules going to be in place for Warzone 2 ranked, when it releases on May 10, 2023.
- Party Size: Trios
- Map: Al Mazrah
- Game Mode: Battle Royale
- Public Event restrictions (e.g. No Firesales)
- Vehicle restrictions (e.g. No Heavy Choppers)
- Restricted gameplay elements (e.g. no multi-circles, changes to redeploy mechanics)
- Buy Station Inventory Adjustments
- No flinging rocks at people in the Gulag
Be sure to let us know if you're jumping into Warzone once again when ranked releases!