Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is the next entry within the iconic series, and will be releasing soon for players all across the world.
With MW2 coming this year, we're also getting the release of Warzone 2, and there's a brand new game mode coming this year.
It'll gain inspiration from Escape From Tarkov and it appears the mission details for the game mode has been leaked.
Here's what we know!
Warzone 2 DMZ Missions Leaked - Full Mission Details and More
With litle known about the upcoming game mode, which for all we know is the new game mode within Warzone 2 that has inspirations from other extraction shooters.
Tom Henderson's, Insider Gaming has reported the full mission names and details have been found before the anticipated release of Warzone 2.
The leak comes from a set of data strings that were pasted via pastebin.com and we're going to runover all the missions below.
As well, since this is an tactical extraction game mode, it'll require you to have a stellar gaming headset in order to play, and our Syn Pro Air will do the job!
Extract X amount of enemy grunt weapons
- Al Qatala has set up several surface-to-air missile sites in the DMZ. There are frequently transport planes flying overhead, SAM sites can shoot them down allowing you to recover their supplies.
Capture X amount of SAM sites
- We need to acquire intel about how Al Qatala is arming its grunts. Bring back some of their weapons so we can analyze them.
Extract X amount of cash in one match
- We are low on coin because of several consecutive botched operations by your fellow soldiers. We need a lump sum urgently for an upcoming mission.
Extract a Hail Storm
- “Uncle Sam is looking to do some research on the weapons being distributed throughout Saba. Acquire and extract a Hail Storm shotgun and we can use it to gain some goodwill with the feds. There’s a rumor the Hail Storm can be purchased at specific buy stations.
Kill a boss and extract their weapon case
- We’ve received intel that the chemist has acquired a weapon case containing valuable rare weapons. Find a hard drive and upload it in order to track him down. Acquire his weapon case by any means necessary.
Extract with a full backpack
- A mission into the DMZ cannot be considered successful without extracting sufficient resources. Fill your backpack before you exfil to maximize your efficiency.
Empty X amount of vehicles of gas (empty the gas of civilian vehicles)
- Al-Qatala is planning to transport weapons using civilian vehicles, drive nearby vehicles until their tanks are empty to sabotage Al-Qatala’s plans.
Extract with X amount of different lethals or tacticals
- Extract with X amount of different lethals or tacticals
Kill X amount of grunts in hydro using a shotgun
- Travel to Hydro and get up close to the Al-Qatala infantry so we can observe their tactics. Dispatch them with a shotgun. You can acquire one in a buy station or in an enemy supply cache.
Kill X amount of riot shield grunts
- Enemy strongholds are often guarded by well-equipped grunts with riot shields. If you can outflank them you’ll have easy access to the loot they’re protecting.
Kill X amount of special forces
- Heavily armored grunts will infil if you cause enough trouble in the DMZ. We need intel on their combat capabilities, get their attention and terminate them.
Extract X amount of liquor bottles
- Before Saba was evacuated, a famous collector of fine liquors lived there. Looters have stolen and relocated most of his collection all around Saba. Find a few bottles and bring them back, they’re highly valuable.
Kill X amount of grunts at long range
- Good marksmen can take out enemies before they’re ever detected. Prove your marksmanship by eliminating some Al Qatala grunts from long range.
Kill X amount of grunts in oilfield using a sniper rifle
- The Oilfields are a critical POI for our operation. Wipe out the grunts there, but don’t get too close. Acquire a sniper rifle at a buy station or elsewhere and use it to eliminate the hostiles.
Kill X amount of operators with an assault rifle.
- “Prove that you have the skills to be a helpful asset to us. Acquire an assault rifle and use it to terminate other operators.”
Kill X amount of operators
- We need to increase our influence in Saba. Eliminate any operators you find to strengthen our foothold.
Kill X amount of operators in Quarry
- Command wants to get a foothold in Quarry, but informants have told us about rampant activity from other Factions. Clear out some of their operators so we can move in.
Kill X amount of operators with an SMG
- Weapons found in the DMZ are unreliable. Verify the killing potential of a recovered SMG by testing it on hostile operators.