A new CSGO update arrived on Wednesday with a few notable changes to matchmaking (particularly griefers) as well as some map changes.
Here's the latest patch notes for ther 22nd July update.
CSGO Patch Notes - 22nd July
Dreams & Nightmares
- Added a checkbox for workshop submissions to be entered into the Dreams & Nightmares Contest.
- Players that receive unusually high amounts of griefing reports will get a warning, followed by escalating competitive cooldowns.
- Patched hole in clipping on upper balcony.
- Improved skybox and fog.
- Fixed broken collision model on bombsite tent.
- Removed pixel walk on outside box.
- Added dev texture.
- Several windows opened in B site to allow for grenade throws.
- Wall from CT spawn into Middle raised to remove a boost.
- Added a trash bin in front of T spawn to self jump up.
- Foliage platform above the A site plant zone is no longer clipped.
- Truck near B site is no longer clipped.
- Geometry adjusted to fix an angle from T side into CT side of Middle.
- Minor clipping and optimization improvements.
- Fixed multiple bomb stuck spots.
Follow us for the latest updates!