As is customary, a new CSGO update arrived on Tuesday with a few notable changes to matchmaking.
In particular, the ability to save and load favourite map selections.
Here's the latest patch notes for ther 6th July update.
CSGO Patch Notes - 6th July
- Premier matchmaking can now be selected together with other competitive maps.
- Added competitive matchmaking presets and ability to save/load favorite map selections.
- Added a link to CS:GO Fair Play Guidelines when playing on official game servers.
- Bullet penetration check will ignore the firing player model entirely.
- Fixed bot difficulty selector to correctly apply for offline with bots War Games matches.
- Stability improvements.
Follow us for the latest updates!