Dying Light is one of the more unique concepts within gaming that's been released, and Techland, the studio behind the series has released the long awaited sequel to the original game.
Over the course of the game, you're going to come across some wacky and insane blueprints, but none are like the Finger Gun.
Dying Light 2: How To Get The Finger Gun
The Finger Gun is exactly what it sounds like, instead of using an actual weapon, upon crafting this, you'll be shooting zombies and Renegades with your fingers!
It's a pretty neat blueprint that they've added into the game, and its a lot of fun for players who have found it thus far.
If you're looking to find this blueprint, its a pretty complicated process, so we're going to run over a simplified version and post some video reference for your benefit as well!
- Head over to the VNC Building on your map in the Downtown core
- Use the elevator to get to the top
- Paraglide over to the building with the antenna and airdrop atop of it
- Pull the cable on the roof and drop down the side of building until you can enter it, should be roughly 2-3 floors
- You will see a power station where you have to plug the cable and than unplug another one, and bascially you have to repeat this process around the entire building
- Once you get to the bottom, there's a room players can rest in
- Rest here overnight, and upon waking up the blueprint should be there!