Dying Light is one of the more unique concepts within gaming that's been released, and Techland, the studio behind the series has released the long awaited sequel to the original game.
Over the course of the game, you're going to come across some amazing blueprints and event ones that will give your weapons infinite useage.
Dying Light 2: How To Get The Korek Charm
The Korek Charm is a blueprint players will be able to find in the same place as the Finger Gun, and this allows the weapons overall durability to incresae by 500, bascially making it an infinite weapon!
It's a pretty neat blueprint that they've added into the game, and its a lot of fun for players who have found it thus far.
If you're looking to find this blueprint, its a pretty complicated process, so we're going to run over a simplified version and post some video reference for your benefit as well!
- Head over to the VNC Building on your map in the Downtown core
- Use the elevator to get to the top
- Paraglide over to the building with the antenna and airdrop atop of it
- Pull the cable on the roof and drop down the side of building until you can enter it, should be roughly 2-3 floors
- You will see a power station where you have to plug the cable and than unplug another one, and bascially you have to repeat this process around the entire building
- Once you get to the bottom, don't head into the bedroom, instead look for a common area
- This is where the blueprint will be!