The first update of Season 7 goes live soon!
Update 17.10 is going live in Fortnite next week. As the Invasion takes over the island, players are exploring all of the out-of-this-world content on offer.
With this being the first post-launch update, we can expect plenty of changes including new content, bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
Here are the patch notes for the 17.10 update in Fortnite.
The next update is expected to arrive on the 22nd June 2021.
Maintenance traditionally begins at the following times:
- 9AM BST
- 10AM CET
- 3AM CST
- 4AM ET
- 1AM PST
If you were watching the Battle Pass Trailer carefully, you'll probably have spotted a few items that haven't yet released in-game.
- Rick's Cowinator - this lifts objects and throws them
- Plasma Shotgun
- No Gravity Throwable
Big thank you to @HYPEX for pointing these out.
We may also get the 'Bad News' heavy weapon as the killfeed reads the following:
- [PlayerName] ZAPPED themselves to oblivion
- [PlayerName] ZAPPED [EnemyName] (Distance)
- [PlayerName] nearly ZAPPED [EnemyName] (Distance)
Credit goes to @HYPEX again.
According to the Fortnite Community Trello board, here's what's being updated in the next update:
- Item Shop update notice not clearing
Battle Royale Issues
- Taking damage through cars while in motion
- Ability to change loot pools in Battle Lab temporarily disabled
- Character collection book incompletable due to missing entries
- Saucers may become inoperable if a beamed-up object falls on it
- HUD controller device join in progress
- Images are cut off in the discover tab
- Player can encounter infinite loading screen when flying out of island
- Asset memory size not showing in pre-place mode on XL islands
Save The World Issues
- Melee hits aren't registering on Melee Weapons for PC
Follow us for the latest updates!