Pitch A Tent
Update 19.10 is now live in Fortnite!
As time goes on, new updates are pushed to the game to freshen up content, add new cosmetics and expand the story.
Epic has always been touted for sprucing their game up quite a bit when a new seasons releases, and this is once again the case for Chapter 3.
Now, we're gearing up for the first patch in the new season and we're going to run over all the change coming in Fortnite Update 19.10!
Fortnite 19.10 Update Release Date
We will see the release of update 19.10 on January 18th 2022. More specifically, the update is intended to release after downtime ends, which begins at 9:00 am UTC, per FortniteStatus.
- PS4 - 4.4GB
- PS5 - 3.5GB
- Xbox One - 4GB
- Xbox Series X/S - 4.3GB
- PC - 2.7GB
- Switch -
- Android -
- Heal Amount: 1
- Shield Amount: 1
- Duration: 2.1s
- Heals every 0.2 second
- Max Stack: 15 - Spawns in Butter Cake Bushes
- Butter Cake Bushes have a 30% chance to spawn
- DPS: 80
- Damage-Body: 40
- Damage-Head: 40
- Fire Rate: 2
- Pizza Party
- Reinforced Traps are now also in competitive.
- Damage from 20/21/22/23/24/25 to 17/18/19/20/21/22
- Damage from 30/31/32/33/34 to 31/32/33/34/35
- Ranger Rifle is now more accurate and the bullets don't spread overtime, when you stand still it shoots even more accurate
- Rustaway Shores
- Sandblast Estates
- The Devoured
- Dirt-Cut Circuit
- Ridgeline Ranger Station
- Lonesome Watchpost
- Discarded Dinghy
NPCs And Animals
HYPEX has noted that they're going to be adding a new NPC animal called Buttercake.
Here is some things you can do with Buttercake:
- You can be launched from it's blow hole
- You can be attacked by it (by attacking it?)
- It can Walk/Run
- Use it's mouth as a vacuum
- You can also lure it
Skins And Cosmetics
According to Fortnite's Community Trello board, here are some of the bugs set to be fixed in this new update:
General Top Issues
- DLSS Temporarily Disabled for DirectX11
Battle Royale Top Issues
- Weekly Challenge: Collect Telescope Parts Issue
- "Network Connection Lost" error when trying to join match as a spectator.
- Some Outfits experience a dip in framerate and bright light when equipping Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Progress for some Cosmetic Challenge Bundles not visible
- Healing while in a tent is disabled
- Daily Quests Don't appear if another mode was last played
Creative Top Issues
- Crash Pads do not visually look correct
Save The World Issues
- Vacuum Tube Bow is not causing chain lighting effect
Switch & Mobile Top Issues
- The Storm is not as dense and is more transparent on Nintendo Switch