Fortnite's latest update, 19.20, is now live for players to enjoy! This includes new content to freshen up the game such as new cosmetics, map changes, weapon adjustments and more.
Epic has always been touted for sprucing their game up quite a bit when a new seasons releases, and this is once again the case for Chapter 3.
Now, we're gearing up for the second patch in the new season and we're going to run over all the change coming in Fortnite Update 19.20!
Fortnite 19.20 Update Release Date
The update will be arriving February 1st, 2022 at 4:00 am EST, or 9:00 am GMT!
- PS5 - 3.1GB
- PS4 - 3 GB
- Xbox Series X - 2.74GB
- Xbox One - 3.4 GB
- Nintendo Switch - 1.8 GB
- Android - 1.4GB
- PC - 2.47GB
- Sword weapons added to Creative
- Mythic SMG added to Creative
- Fuel Pump added to Creative
- Gravity Gun Controller added to Creative
- Guard Spawner added to Creative
- Melee Designer added to Creative
- Flare Gun added to Creative
- Fire Flies added to Creative
- Petrol Cans added to Creative
- Spider-Man Web Shooters added to creative (only contain 20 shots)
Covert Canyon POI has arrived.
LOW QUALITY LOOK AT THE NEW POI pic.twitter.com/9zSIfeHd0G— FortTory - Fortnite leaks & news (@FortTory) February 1, 2022
Skins And Cosmetics
- Fallen Love Ranger Pack returning soon
New Feathers currency (work the same way the Rainbow Ink did for Toona Fish.
- STINGER SMG Damage from: 18/19/20/21/22/24 to 16/17/18/19/20/22
- MK7 Damage from: 21/22/23/24/25/26 to 20/21/22/23/24/25
- Revolver's kickback after shooting has been reduced
We're also going to be keeping tabs on Fortnite's Community Trello board, where they'll update all the bugs and glitches they're going to be patching this update!
Battle Royale Issues
- Games and points not counting towards tournament score
- Spiderman's Web Shooters drop with full uses from eliminated players
- When navigating to the compete tab, the cursor automatically takes you to the far right of all the tournaments
Creative Top Issues
- Players respawning in the Creative Hub during games
- Charge shotgun doesn't save in item spawner
Save the World Top Issues
- Husks can damage objectives through player built structures in Deliver the Bomb
- Toggle Harvester Tool button not working on consoles
- Players not gaining access to Expeditions despite meeting the criteria to get them
Switch And Mobile Issues
- The Storm is not dense and is more transparent on Nintendo Switch