Chapter 3 Season 2 of Fortnite is undergoing another update today, which will be the second one in the young season that released a few weeks ago.
Fortnite's been undergoing one of the best periods the game has experienced from a casual perspective in quite some time, as its been soaring in popularity yet again.
Now, with patch 20.20 releasing soon we've got the latest info on what's to come!
Release Date And Time
Update 20.20 will release on the 19th April 2022 at 9AM BST.
- Xbox One - 3GB
- Xbox Series X/S - 2.84GB
- PS4 - 3.86GB
- PS5 - 3.3GB
- PC - 1.87GB
- Nintendo Switch - TBD
- Android - TBD
Skins And Cosmetics
We might be getting new Anime skins soon if I'm not mistaken. Epic added these sets today. These AREN'T codenames, meaning this is the text players will see:— Shiina (@ShiinaBR) April 19, 2022
- Anime Legends
- Blunder Bundle
Keep in mind that the "Cyber Infiltration Pack" was never truly called Anime Legends.
These Star Wars cosmetics are set to return on May 4th, along with an Imperial Trooper NPC for the collection book (he does nothing but say "Rebel scum.") pic.twitter.com/tLz8nV9QoV— HYPEX (@HYPEX) April 19, 2022
- The Ranger Shotgun has been added with all rarities
- Klombo Berries can be found on the map
- LMG will return in week 5
Bubble Shields vs Balloons funding stations are live! pic.twitter.com/plkdoT98y2— HYPEX (@HYPEX) April 19, 2022
We're going to be keeping tabs on Fortnite's Community Trello board, where they'll update all the bugs and glitches they're going to be patching this update!
Battle Royale Issues
- Can't slide after sprinting if the "Toggle Sprint" option is off
- Match end UI missing from screen
- Leaving a boat while boosting on land may cause controllers to vibrate
Creative Top issues
- Creative Accolades
- Prop Mover
- Skydive volume will not remove flight when team switches
Save the World Top Issues
- Destroyed beds are not being counted towards quest completion
- Map/Lobby in STW looks very bright sometimes
Switch And Mobile Issues
- Device graphics driver incompatibility prompt
- Scoreboards may show double on the HUD in some Creative matches