Chapter 3 Season 3 of Fortnite is undergoing another update soon, which will more than likely be the last update before the new season.
Fortnite's been going through one of the best periods the game has experienced from a casual perspective in quite some time, as its been soaring in popularity yet again.
Now, with patch 21.51 releasing soon we've got the latest info on what's to come!
Release Date And Time
Update 21.51 will release on the 7th of September and will go live around 9 am BST.
- Xbox One - 2.6GB
- Xbox Series X/S - 2.5GB
- PS4 - 1GB
- PS5 - 1.1GB
- PC - 619MB
- Nintendo Switch - 1GB
- Android - TBD
- Updated the Play Your Way quests to properly grant the Back Board backbling
- Items directly purchased for money are not eligible for returns through Fortnite Cancel Purchase or Return Tickets. You may be able to get a refund through your purchase platform. For more information please visit fn.gg/platformrefunds
In Fire with Fire Week, the Primal Flame Bow and Dragon’s Breath Shotgun will rise from the ashes. To coincide with these unvaults, Firefly Jars will be available at a red-hot rate. Want to put out
the fun the fires? Fear not: Chug Cannons will be in increased supply too. Complete special Quests for XP while using Firefly Jars and Chug Cannons, and while rekindling old flames with the returning items.
You’ll be able to find Primal Flame Bows and Dragon’s Breath Shotguns from the ground and Chests. (Find Arrows from the ground and Ammo Boxes!) Firefly Jars will be findable from the ground and Chests as usual, but with higher availability. And you can spend Bars for Chug Cannons as before, but they’ll be findable from the ground and Chests also! When Fire with Fire Week starts, see the Quests in the "Fire with Fire Week" category on the Quests page.
We're going to be keeping tabs on Fortnite's Community Trello board, where they'll update all the bugs and glitches they're going to be patching this update!
Battle Royale Issues
- Health and shield bar doesn't show correct values
- Driving a vehicle can sometimes clip under the map when impacting the ground
Creative Top issues
- The Prop Manipulator may stop functioning after Round 1 or in-between rounds
- Grapple Gloves can interact with Mutator Zones
Save the World Top Issues
- Player running animations
Switch And Mobile Issues
- The fire button for Kamehameha is disabled on mobile devices while riding on the Nimbus