Get ready for Week 6 in Season 7 of Fortnite as a brand new set of Quests are due to go live.
Not only that, but players can collect a new set of Alien Artifacts to customise the Kymera skin.
Fortnite's continues to explore the outer-space theme through new challenges set by Dr Sloane.
This week players will be visiting Farms and experiencing low gravity.
Here are all of this week's challenges and how to complete them in Fortnite Week 6
The next set of Legendary challenges will go live on the 14th July.
Then the next set of Epic challenges will go live on the 15th July 2021.
These will release at 3pm BST.
Week 6 Quests
- Get Slone's orders from a Payphone (0/1) - 15,000 XP
- Place Prepper Supplies in Hayseed's Farm (0/1) - 45,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents in farms (0/25) - 30,000 XP
- Use an Inflate-A-Bull (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Place cow decoys in farms (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Damage an alien-driven Saucer (0/25) - 30,000 XP
- Collect Bars (0/500) - 30,000 XP
- Spend Bars (0/500) - 30,000 XP
- Destroy equipment on top of Abductors (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Open chests or ammo boxes in low-gravity areas (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Deploy Alien Nanites anywhere other than Holly Hatchery (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Destroy Alien trees (0/800) - 30,000 XP
- Plant saplings at Stumpy Ridge, Fork Knife Food Truck or FN Radio (0/3) - 30,000 XP
Alien Artifact Guide
Alien Artifacts for week 6 go live this week and below you can find all locations!
Did you grab last week's Artifacts? Check out our guide here.
Legendary Quests Guide
Get Slone's Orders From A Payphone
This reoccurring challenge should be one you're all familiar with - simply find a payphone from one of the many locations below.
Place Prepper Supplies in Hayseed's Farm
These are all conveniently placed in one location and you only need to place one. Hayseed's Farm is located to the East of Corny Complex.
Here are all locations.
Deal Damage To Opponents In Farms
Given there will be lots of people at Hayseed's Farm, you can easily deal some damage to players and complete this challenge.
Use An Inflate-A-Bull
The Inflate-A-Bull is a new item that gives players a cow suit that gives them cow-like properties.
The item is likely to be a rare item found inside the Mothership, on top of Abductors, inside chests or on the floor as ground loot.
Place Cow Decoys In Farm
Zyg and Choppy are located at Hydro 16 - which is located in the South of the Island.
Damage an alien-driven Saucer
This is fairly straight forward - simply head to any POI with a saucer that's being used by an alien and shoot it with any weapon.
These POIs are indicated on your map.
Epic Quests Guide
- Collecting bars can be done by destroying beds, sofas or cash registers. You can also obtain gold bars from chests and from eliminating opponents.
- Spending bars can be done by talking to NPCs, upgrading weapons at upgrade benches or by using vending machines.
Destroy equipment on top of Abductors
- Land ontop of an Abductor when falling from the bus (the big UFO ships) and destroy equipment on the top of it.
Open chests or ammo boxes in low-gravity areas
- Holly Hatchey has three low-gravity zones - head here to open chests
Deploy Alien Nanites anywhere other than Holly Hatchery
- You can usually find Nanites through gameplay, but if you drop to Holly Hatchery and head to a different POI you can then deploy them
Destroy Alien trees
- Head to the low-gravity zone in Holly Hatchery and destroy the weird looking trees or go to the centre of the map
Plant saplings at Stumpy Ridge, Fork Knife Food Truck or FN Radio
- There are three locations to plant saplings on the island - these will appear as blue, outlined flowers
Follow us for the latest updates!