Fortnite Season 8 has arrived with a bang, and while player are a bit disappointed with some of the map changes, there's a lot of content to dive into.
One thing to keep in mind when roaming around the map is the pesky IO Guards that'll get in your way.
There locations may have shifted from what you're familiar with.
Here's where to find the IO guards in Fortnite!
Fortnite Season 8 IO Guard locations
For those who don't know, IO Guards are one of the many forms of NPCs in Fortnite now. But, instead of giving you quests like the others do, they'll attack you in site, making for a pesky fight, that other players are bound to hear.
This is why, it's good to get knowledge of where they spawn around the map, and as of now there's only five locations where they'll spawn.
We're going to quickly runover where they can spawn, and if you're around these areas, keep your eyes peeled. As you may run into some players already fighting these IO Guards.
- South of Holly Hedges
- Around where the Durr Burger shop is
East of Pleasant Park
- Just before the river, you'll see a hilltop where the IO Guards will spawn
Gas Station north of Lazy Lake
- One of the popular locations to loot is now home to some IO Guards
North of Dirty Docks
- Along the coast of the map, this location is one that we don't often see players venture off to, but still worth noting
South of Misty Meadows and Dam
- The last location is close to the Disco Shack that players often land at during solos, and will be pesky to run into
As of now, this is all the IO Guard locations within Fortnite, and we'll be sure to update this page as more get added over the course of the season!