Fortnite's mid-summer update is one that players always look forward too, as over the years Epic have gone ahead and implemented some amazing content and skins for players to earn.
This year is no different, as we've seen some nice skins added into the game, along with a new batch of challenges, dubbed No Sweat Summer.
Here's how you're going to be able to complete them all!
How To Complete All Fortnite No Sweat Summer Quests
For those who don't know, this has been the trend Epic has taken in recent seasons, they'll add a fresh batch of Summer challenges that are usually easy to complete, for players to get some additonal XP.
This is the case once again, as these challenges don't look too hard, but will take some time, but will be worth it, given the XP and other rewards you'll be able to earn.
Here's all the Fortnite Summer Sweat Challenges up until this point, however, some of these are rumored to be coming to the game, as they're all not within the game to this point!
- Land after jumping from the Battle Bus during the No Sweat Summer event
- Carry the No Sweat sign and place it at a sponsorship location
- Complete a lap around the boat race circuit after the starting countdown
- Make a character dance to a Boogie Bomb
- Emote at different promotional dance floor locations
- Ring doorbells until they break
- Catch 3 seconds of air while driving a Motorboat
- Remove No Sweat signs from recalled products
- Place the No Sweat signs in an official bin
- Pop No Sweat Summer inflatable objects
- Jump on umbrellas along the beach
- Kick a beach ball and kick a giant beach ball
- Fire off the Firework Flare Gun at Mighty Monument or Tilted Towers
- Bust through doors in different neighbourhoods
- Destroy large sea buoys with Motorboat Missiles
- Damage opponents while swimming
- Visit different named locations