Fortnite's brand new update, 21.10 has just gone live worldwide for players, and we're now able to dive into the brand new content that Epic has added into the game.
One of these new content additions is the Island Hopper challenges that players will be able to complete as apart of the Creative Map Challenges.
Thanks to some leakers, we're going to outline all of them down below!
Fortnite Island Hopper Creative Map Challenges: Rewards, All Challenges and More
The new challenges will require players to do a wide array of tasks, and while Epic has not outlined the rewards players will be able to earn, they've noted that each challenge will grant players 10,000 XP.
So, it may be worth while for most of you you to dive into these, as you'll want to progress your battle pass!
Without furhter adue, we're going to outline all the challenges for the Island Hopper event down below.
- Collect Resources in PvE One Trigger (3000)
- Use Vending Machines in Blimp Wars (8)
- Unlock achievements in Parkour Universe (3)
- Get Melee Eliminations in Murder Mystery (1)
- Elimate Prop Opponents in Prop Hunt - Mail (3)
- Unlock Achievements in Color Dash (4)