Assassin's Creed has long and been one of the premier gaming franchises that used to produce annual releases for players.
However, since Valhalla, Ubisoft has been rolling out amazing DLC for players to dive into, and the brand new one, has a wicked Fire Giant armor set you're going to want to obtain.
How To Get The Fire Giant Armor Set In Assassin's Creed Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok
This armor set is apart of the brand new DLC that has just released for Valhalla, and there's many reasons why you may want to snag it.
First off, it does look amazing, and players will look intense while wearing it. But, secondly, it gives the player some amazing resistance to melee attacks.
In order to find this gear, you're going to have to look in seperate locations for each piece of gear, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Here's a quick overview of each location and where players will have to search.
- Camp called Gomull-Bru and activate the Power of Muspelheim to obtain the chest
- Mountainside Tunnnel near the city of Uldar, and once you are inside take the first right
- Go to Skirgardr, and look around the two lava flows until you find one of the two keys needed
- The second key can be obtained by breaking one of the containers.
- The chest for the armor piece is at the bottom of the hill!