League of Legends next update, patch 11.16, will arrive in August.
Following the 11.15 update, we'll see how the previous changes affected the game and whether Riot need to make some big changes in it's next one.
As for skins, the Coven set is being released for 7 champions.
Here’s what’s new in update 11.16 for LoL.
The 11.3 update will arrive in League of Legends on Wednesday 18th July 2021.
Here’s roughly when you can expect the update to roll out:
- 3 am PT (NA servers)
- 5 am GMT (EUW servers)
- 3 am CET (EUNE servers)
- Lee Sin
- Xin Zhao
- Jarvan IV
Power Chord (Passive):
- Sona gains Accelerando stacks from using her Basic Abilities well. She gains +0.5 Basic Ability Haste permanently per stack, up to 60 Basic Ability Haste. When she reaches 60 Basic Ability Haste, instead of gaining further stacks her current Ultimate Ability’s cooldown is reduced by 1.5 seconds.
- After using 3 basic abilities, Sona’s next Attack deals an additional [20-245 +20% AP] magic damage and may have an additional effect based on the song Sona last activated.
Hymn of Valor:
- The Attack deals [28-336 +28% AP] magic damage instead.
Aria of Perseverance:
- The target deals [25% +0.04% AP] less damage for 3 seconds.
Song of Celerity:
- The target is Slowed by [40% +0.04% AP] for 2 seconds.
- Power Chord (Passive):
Hymn of Valor (Q):
- Sona deals [40/70/100/130/160 +35% AP] magic damage to the nearest two enemies, prioritizing champions. She then begins a new Melody. Gain a stack of Accelerando for every champion you damage with this.
- Sona gains an aura for 3 seconds, granting allied champions an additional [10/15/20/25/30 +15% AP] magic damage on their next Attack within 5 seconds.
Power Chord – Staccato:
- Power Chord bonus damage ((28-336 +28% AP) total magic damage).
Aria of Perseverance (W):
- Sona restores [3050/70/90/110 +15% AP] Health to herself and a nearby allied champion, prioritizing the most wounded. She then begins a new
- Sona gains an aura for 3 seconds, granting allied champions [25/50/75/100/125 +25% AP] Shield for 1.5 seconds. Gain a stack of Accelerando whenever you heal another injured ally and every time you protect another ally from at least 25 damage with this shield.
Power Chord – Diminuendo:
- Power Chord also reduces physical and magic damage dealt by the target for [25% +0.04% AP] for 3 seconds.
Song of Celerity (E):
- Sona begins a new Melody and grants herself [20% +0.02% AP] Move Speed for 3 seconds, extended to up to 7 seconds if she doesn’t take damage.
- Sona gains an aura for 3 seconds that grants allied champions [10/11/12/13/14% +0.02% AP] Move Speed for 3 seconds.
Power Chord – Tempo:
- Power Chord also slows the target’s movement speed by [40% +0.04% AP] for 2 seconds.
- Sona strikes an irresistible chord, Stunning enemies for 1.5 seconds and dealing [150/250/350 +50% AP] magic damage.
- Enemies that know how to dance, will dance during the stun.
- Dark Seal (Nerf)
- Fleet Footwork (Buff)
- Redemption (Buff)
- Coven Ahri
- Coven Ashe
- Cover Cassiopeia
- Coven Evenlynn - 1820 RP
- Coven Leblanc - Prestige Skin
- Old Gods Warwick
- Old Gods Malphite
Elderwood Nocturne and Elderwood Ivern will be change to "Old Gods".
Follow us for the latest updates!