League of Legends next update, patch 11.18, will arrive in September.
Following the 11.17 update, we'll see how the previous changes affected the game and whether Riot need to make some changes in it's next one. With Worlds coming up, changes will start to be taking shape to impact the finale of the esports circuit.
As for skins, we'll finally be getting updates to the Pentakill skins and even a few Hextech skins.
Here’s what’s new in update 11.18 for LoL.
The 11.18 update will arrive in League of Legends on Wednesday 1st September 2021.
Here’s roughly when you can expect the update to roll out:
- 3 am PT (NA servers)
- 5 am GMT (EUW servers)
- 3 am CET (EUNE servers)
Rengar is getting a big change at some point in the future, thanks to RiotPhlo. These changes were added to the PBE in mid-August, but the release date isn't finalised.
Unseen Predator (P):
- Max Ferocity Stacks: 4>3
- [MODIFIED]: Jump no longer greats a stack if at 0
- Ferocity Falloff Time: 8>10
- Empowered Cast MS: 30/40/50%> 20/25/30%
- Bonetooth Forgiveness Timer: 1.5s>3s
Battle Roar (W):
- Rengar roars, dealing 50 = (50+80%) magic damage to nearby enemies and grants 10 Armor and Magic Resist, increased by 50% for each Champion or Large Monster hit beyond the first.
- Max Ferocity: deals 50 = (50-220 + 80%) magic damage and additionally Heals Rengar for 50 = (50-337), increased by 50% for each Champion or Large Monster hit beyond the first.
- Deals an additional 65 = (65-130) magic damage to jungle monsters).
- Damage [50/80/110/140/170]
- Cooldown [16/14.5/13/11.5/10]
- Armor and Magic Resist [10/15/20/25/30]
Bola Strike (E)
- [NEW]: No cast time when leaping
- [NEW] Reveals enemies for 2 seconds
- Unseen Predator (P):
These are detailed by @JeevunSidhu.
- Hextech Tristana
- Pentakill Viego
- Pentakill Yorick
- Pentakill Kayle
- Pentakill Olaf
- Pentakill Mordekaiser
- Pentakill Karthus
- Pentakill Sona
Follow us for the latest updates!