Confident, stylish and charming
League of Legends next update, patch 11.24, will arrive in December.
Following the 11.23 update, we'll see how the previous changes affected the game and whether Riot need to make some changes in it's next one. This is the final update of Season 11 and the first update since the post-season update was introduced.
The next update will see the Debonair skins arrive.
Here’s what’s new in update 11.24 for LoL.
The 11.24 update will arrive in League of Legends on Tuesday 8th December 2021.
Here’s roughly when you can expect the update to roll out:
- 3 am PT (NA servers)
- 5 am GMT (EUW servers)
- 3 am CET (EUNE servers)
Nothing has been confirmed in terms of Champion changes yet.
Champion Changes And Adjustments
Rengar is getting a big change at some point in the future, thanks to RiotPhlox. These changes were added to the PBE in mid-August, but the release date isn't finalised. According to @RiotPhlox "Rengar’s getting some deep rescripting/cleanup right now which should squash a lot of bugs, but it’ll take a fair bit of time to finish up. I’m sinking any spare time I’ve got from preseason into Rengar and I'll let y'all know when we've locked down his patch date."
Rengar (These are detailed by @RiotPhlox and may not arrive in the next update)
Unseen Predator (P):
- Max Ferocity Stacks: 3>4 (reverted)
- [MODIFIED]: Whenever Rengar eaches 0 ferocity his next leap generates 1 ferocity
- Ferocity Falloff Time: 8>10
- Empowered Cast MS Duration: 1.5s>3s
- Empowered Cast MS: 30/40/50%> 20/25/30%
- Bonetooth Forgiveness Timer: 1.5s>3s
Battle Roar (W):
- Rengar roars, dealing 50 magic damage to nearby enemies and grants 10 Armor and Magic Resist for four seconds, increased by 50% for each Champion or Large Monster hit.
- Max Ferocity: Deals 50 magic damage, restores 50% of the damage taken in the last 1.5 seconds as Health and additionally cleanses Rengar of crowd control
Bola Strike (E)
- [NEW]: No cast time when leaping
- [NEW] Reveals enemies for 2 seconds
Thrill of the Hunt (R):
- Camo Windup Delay 2s>1s
- Ironspike/Stridebreaker/Goredrinker now properly play the Q animation if cast soon after casting Q.
- Fixed bug with E castime not being synced up to jump
- Unseen Predator (P):
Here are some further changes that have been confirmed to be coming to the game per RiotPhlox.
- Caitlyn’s next auto-attack gets a partial timer reset whenever she targets an enemy marked by traps or nets.
- E cooldown 16-10 ⇒ 16-12.
- W sweetspot damage 6-8 (+3.3 per 100 bonus AD) % max health ⇒ 5-7 (+2.5 per 100 bonus AD) % max health.
- Krug Freedom experience 37 ⇒ 95, Freedom gold 39 ⇒ 85.
- Skaarl’s base health counts as base health, Skaarl base health 400-1420 ⇒ 400-1550.
- E cooldown 14-10 ⇒ 13-9, ratio 60% ⇒ 65%.
- R mana cost 100-0 ⇒ 0 at all ranks.
- Buff: Bonus attack speed 5% ⇒ 6%, bonus haste 5 ⇒ 6.
- Buff: Damage amp up to 5% ⇒ up to 6%.
- Soul: Bleed out time 5s ⇒ 4s, damage output reduction 33% ⇒ 40%.
- Combine cost 950 (3000g total) ⇒ 550 (2600g total).
- Ultimate refund 25% ⇒ 20%.
Crown of the Shattered Queen
- Ability power 70 ⇒ 60.
- Ability power 75 ⇒ 65.
- Health 250 ⇒ 200.
- Spelldance move speed 20-10% ⇒ 15-5%.
- Damage increase 12% ⇒ 9%.
- Duration 5s ⇒ 4s.
- Damage 20-100 (+0.5% max health) ⇒ 12-85 (no health ratio).
- Slow amount 35% ⇒ 30%.
- Attack damage ratio 2% per 100 bonus AD ⇒ 4% per 100 AD.
- Ability power ratio 2% per 100 AP ⇒ 3% per 100 AP.
- H&S ratio 5% per 100 H&S ⇒ 7% per 100 H&S.
- Duration 4s ⇒ 5s.
- Adaptive per stack 2-4 ⇒ 2-4.5
- Melee attack speed per stack 15% ⇒ 13%.
- Ranged attack speed per stack 5% ⇒ 7%.
- Ranged bonus attack range 100 ⇒ 75.
- Maximum move speed 60% ⇒ 45%.
- Ramp-up time 1s ⇒ 1.5s.
- Debonair Master Yi
- Denonair Zed
- Denonair Brand
- Denonair Draven
- Denonair Malzahar
- Denonair LeBlanc
Follow us for the latest updates!