A new beginning
League of Legends next update, patch 12.1, is now live!
With the start of Season 12 coming in to effect, we'll see how the previous Riot's proposed changes for the new season unfold. These changes were implemented at the end of 2021, in preparation for the 2022 season. Riot have adjusted a few champions and items in the first patch of the new year.
We've also been treated to two new Elderwood skins
Here’s what’s new in update 11.21 for LoL.
The 12.1 update will arrive in League of Legends on Wednesday 5th January 2021.
Here’s roughly when you can expect the update to roll out:
- 3 am PT (NA servers)
- 5 am GMT (EUW servers)
- 3 am CET (EUNE servers)
AP RATIO 40% ⇒ 50%MONSTER DAMAGE RATIO 250% ⇒ 300%
MANA COST 60/55/50/45/40 ⇒ 55/50/45/40/35
COOLDOWN 5 seconds ⇒ 4.5 seconds
E Furious Bite
- PHYSICAL DAMAGE 50/60/70/80/90 (+85% bonus AD) ⇒ 55/60/65/70/75 (+85% bonus AD)
- COOLDOWN 26/23/20/17/14 seconds ⇒ 26/24/22/20/18 seconds
- E Furious Bite
- COOLDOWN 12 seconds ⇒ 14 seconds
Champion Changes And Adjustments
Rengar is getting a big change at some point in the future, thanks to RiotPhlo. These changes were added to the PBE in mid-August, but the release date isn't finalised. According to @RiotPhlox "Rengar’s getting some deep rescripting/cleanup right now which should squash a lot of bugs, but it’ll take a fair bit of time to finish up. I’m sinking any spare time I’ve got from preseason into Rengar and I'll let y'all know when we've locked down his patch date."
Rengar (These are detailed by @RiotPhlox and may not arrive in the next update)
Unseen Predator (P):
- Max Ferocity Stacks: 3>4 (reverted)
- [MODIFIED]: Whenever Rengar eaches 0 ferocity his next leap generates 1 ferocity
- Ferocity Falloff Time: 8>10
- Empowered Cast MS Duration: 1.5s>3s
- Empowered Cast MS: 30/40/50%> 20/25/30%
- Bonetooth Forgiveness Timer: 1.5s>3s
Battle Roar (W):
- Rengar roars, dealing 50 magic damage to nearby enemies and grants 10 Armor and Magic Resist for four seconds, increased by 50% for each Champion or Large Monster hit.
- Max Ferocity: Deals 50 magic damage, restores 50% of the damage taken in the last 1.5 seconds as Health and additionally cleanses Rengar of crowd control
Bola Strike (E)
- [NEW]: No cast time when leaping
- [NEW] Reveals enemies for 2 seconds
Thrill of the Hunt (R):
- Camo Windup Delay 2s>1s
- Ironspike/Stridebreaker/Goredrinker now properly play the Q animation if cast soon after casting Q.
- Fixed bug with E castime not being synced up to jump
- Unseen Predator (P):
- EVER RISING MOON COOLDOWN (MELEE) 6 seconds ⇒ 8 seconds
Force of Nature
- ABSORB STACK DURATION 5 seconds ⇒ 7 seconds
- DISSIPATE MAGIC DAMAGE REDUCTION 20% ⇒ 25%
- ATTACK DAMAGE 55 ⇒ 50
- LIFELINE SHIELD 300-800 (based on level) ⇒ 275-650 (based on level)
- BUILD PATH Hearthbound Axe + Negatron Cloak + Long Sword + 750 gold ⇒ Hearthbound Axe + Null-Magic Mantle + Pickaxe + 675 gold (total cost unchanged)
- MAGIC RESIST 50 ⇒ 40
- TELEPORT COOLDOWN 420-210 seconds (based on level) ⇒ 360 seconds at all levels
- UNLEASHED TELEPORT Teleport can only be used on allied towers. Once tower plating falls at 14 minutes, Teleport transforms into Unleashed Teleport, which can target allied towers, minions, wards, and certain allied constructs (same as Season 2021 Teleport)
- UNLEASHED TELEPORT COOLDOWN 240 seconds
The Summoner's Rift Ranked Season 2022 begins on Friday, January 7, 2022
The exclusive rewards for Split 1 are as follows:
- Vex Summoner Icon
- Vex Emotes
- Vex Champion Permanent
- Series 1 Eternals Capsule
Apex Tier Decay has also changed:
- BANKED DAYS FOR APEX PLAYERS 10 days ⇒ 14 days
- DECAY RATE 250 LP per day ⇒ 75 LP per day
- APEX DECAY FLOOR Diamond I ⇒ Diamond II
- Ranked Armor has transformed into Ranked Crests! Check out your rank's fresh new look in your profile, ranked page, game lobby, and friends list.
- Ranked Crests also have ~*ambient magic*~! Yay!
- Loading screen borders have been updated to match the new Ranked Crests.
- Several parts of the game lobby UI have been rearranged for clarity.
- UPDATEDBehavioral Systems: Intentional Feeding Detection has been improved to evaluate more variables and will go live to all regions this patch.
- NEWObjective Bounties: Targets with active Objective Bounties now have different health bars to indicate their bounty status
- Fixed a bug where Kled would sometimes respawn with an incorrect amount of health
- Fixed a bug where Kled could sometimes get hit by missiles immediately before or while dismounting, even though he should be untargetable in those moments
- Attacking an enemy marked by her W - Yordle Snap Trap or E - 90 Caliber Net will no longer incorrectly grant stacks toward Caitlyn's Passive - Headshot
- Fixed a bug where Caitlyn would sometimes be able to change her Headshot target while casting E - 90 Caliber Net
- Fixed a bug where, if a champion got caught in Caitlyn's W - Yordle Snap Trap at the same time as her E - 90 Caliber Net, Caitlyn's extended Headshot range would get canceled
- Axiom Arc's ultimate cooldown reduction passive will now scale correctly with the Ultimate Hunter rune
- Fixed a bug where, at maximum stacks, Lethal Tempo's bonus attack speed would sometimes persist against non-champion targets
- Fixed a bug where Bard's Meeps would become targetable after he traveled through Hexgates
- Fixed a bug where Bard's R - Tempered Fate did not interact with Glacial Augment correctly
- Watchful Wardstone and Vigilant Wardstone's tooltips will now include the number of wards they currently have placed
- Vi's Passive - Blast Shield will now activate properly on all structures
- Fixed a bug where Kindred's R - Lamb's Respite would heal champions more than it was supposed to
- Fixed a bug where, if Lucian was silenced, his basic attacks would not have Passive - Lightslinger effects
- Fixed a bug where Pantheon's Q - Comet Spear would incorrectly go on full cooldown if interrupted within its tap-cast time
- Pantheon's Q - Comet Spear range indicator has been fixed and will change between its tap-cast and hold-cast versions accurately
- Fixed Sylas' interactions with Lux's stolen R - Final Spark and Miss Fortune's stolen R - Bullet Time
- Fixed a bug where, if Vex died while casting a consecutive R - Shadow Surge, its cooldown would not reset
- Fixed a bug where Talon's Q - Noxian Diplomacy could sometimes hit untargetable enemy champions
- Consuming Skarner's Crystal Venom mark from his E - Fracture will correctly deal bonus damage
- Heimerdinger's Q - H-28G Evolution Turret's deactivation sound effects have been restored for several of his skins
- Heimerdinger's E - CH-2 Electron Storm Grenade's explosion sound effects will no longer play multiple times upon hitting an enemy
- Elderwood Gnar
- Elderwood Rek'Sai
Follow us for the latest updates!