It has finally arrived, yes we're talking about the long awaited Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga. The cream of the crop Lego game is finally here after years of development and fans are overjoyed at the finished product.
One aspect that has been revamped in this Lego game, is the sheer amount of in-game collectibles that players have access too throughout their journey in the galaxy.
Data Cards are one of these limited collectibles, and they're also going to offer players cheat codes for their game!
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga: How To Get Data Cards
Collectibles is something Lego fans are all well aware of, as they've had a heavy presence in most Lego titles over the years, and they've added a bountiful of them this time around.
Data Cards are one of these limited items, and there's only 19 of them in all 9 Episodes for players to find, so it can be easy to miss them during your playthrough if you're not looking in the right place!
While unlocking cheats is a fantastic reason to hunt down these Data Cards, they've also going to provide upgrade routes for certain weapons within the game!
So, we're going to run over all the Data Card locations within Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga down below!
- Bespin, Cloud City - Can be found inside the window, found at the centre of the location. Make use of the Breaker Blaster to get access to the Datacard.
- Cantonica, Canto Bight - Head to the top of the building, and the Datacard is located on the ledge.
- Coruscant, Federal district - Once you’re inside the district, follow the path that heads to the Northwest and move towards the end of the building before jumping to the right.
- Coruscant, Uscru district - Datacard is on the floating building in the South.
- Crait, outpost - Can be found near Arcy’s opposite platform. Be careful of the steps as the platforms have big gaps between them.
- Dagobah, Dragonsnake bog - Scan out the Southeast area of the map to find the Datacard.
- Endor, in Ewok village - From the main village of Ewok, follow the path that leads to the vines. Shoot at them to reveal the Datacard.
- Exegol, in Sith citadel - Jump onto the chains right after coming out of the elevators.
- Geonosis, in stalgasin hive - Make your way through the platforms and Rock Mountains by following the blue markings.
- Hoth, eco base - First off, locate the hanger. Use the blue marks and jump across them to reach the opposite side.
- Jakku, Niima outpost - Search the sand dunes for ship engines. The Datacard can be found inside it.
- Kashyyk, in Kachirho - Jump across the platforms on the North and Northeast side to reach the location of the Datacard.
- Kef Bir, crash site - Move in the west direction from the crash site
- Mustafar, mining complex - Keep moving in the north direction of the complex until you reach a cylindrical pipe. The Datacard is on the opposite side of the pipe.
- Takodana, Maz’s Castle - First, find the person near the lake and then use a column to pull the chest out of the water to grab the Datacard.
- Tatooine, in Mos Eisley - Head towards the stone mountain and finally suitable location to jump onto another one near to it.
- Tatooine, in Mos Espa - Locate the Slave Quarters to collect the Datacard.
- Tatooine, in the Jundland wastes - Remove three blocks near the Residential Quarters to reveal the Datacard.
- Yarvin 4, great temple - Can be found on one of the beams of the temple.