Lost Ark is the latest MMORPG that has released worldwide, and similar to New World, the hype has been building for some time.
Another game published by Amazon Game Studios, the game much like any other MMO has a party system.
Since the game premiered early on in February, they've gone ahead and detailed some of the fixes and other areas where they'll be addressing in the games post launch patch!
Lost Ark Post Launch Update: Release Date and Patch Notes
As of now, it appears that this update is going to flow out whenever the developers get around to fixing some of the issue pertaining to the game.
As one of the major fixes coming to the game is the addition of more servers for players to log on too. Meaning less queue times and more enjoyment for you and your friends.
With all this said, we're going to run over all the notes that Lost Ark has outlined that'll be coming in the next couple of days.
Ahead of our free-to-play launch, we will also be opening up additional servers in each region to help support the influx of new players and will continue to monitor to add more capacity as needed. The following servers will open at 9 AM PT on Friday, February 11th:
CHARACTER CREATION LIMITS ON SELECT SERVERS
Earlier today, we put a limit on the creation of characters by new players on servers that have reached large queue times. This will aid in preventing queues from increasing further as our player base continues to grow. If you already have a character on one of these servers, you will still be able create additional characters for your Roster. This character creation limit will remain in place for the foreseeable future, and we will provide an update when it is eventually removed. You can read full details on which servers have character creation limits in place on our dedicated forum post.
FOUNDER’S PACK REDEMPTIONS
Players have let us know one of the reasons they are reluctant to switch to lower population servers is because many of them have already redeemed their Founder’s Packs on another server. To help combat this and make exploring new servers a more reasonable choice, we will be granting ALL Founder’s Pack purchasers that redeem their pack by 12 PM PT (8 PM UTC) on Monday, February 14th an extra set of the exclusive items from the Founder’s Pack they redeemed (e.g., the Founder’s Exclusive Pet and Founder’s Title from the Bronze pack; see full list below) as well as some additional Royal Crystals for Silver, Gold, and Platinum Pack purchasers.
- Fixed an issue where Royal Crystal refunds can get stuck pending when using the currency Exchange.
- Made improvements to store connection and Product Inventory issues.
- Fixed an issue where Procyon’s compass schedule could show an incorrect time for Adventure Islands.
- Fixed an issue where dyeing the Northern Lawmaker skin on any Warrior sub-class would prevent the skin from displaying properly.
- Fixed an issue where emoticons would be displayed as text when two players with different language settings were chatting.
- Fixed an issue with DX11 where the UI Scale becomes offset for after changing from native resolutions while in Full Screen.
- Fixed an issue where players were getting booted from the game while playing in the Central Europe region.
- Implemented the groundwork for a new region to host servers in Europe, called “Europe West.” While you will be able to see this region selection tab after the maintenance is complete, these servers will not be available to players immediately.