Overwatch 2 has been hyped up for quite some time now, and since the PVP beta, fans have been craving more Overwatch content or news.
Now, with the reveal of Junker Queen and her arrival when the game initally releases, Blizzard has gone ahead and accidentally leaked their newest Support hero.
Here's everything that you need to know!
How To Unlock Kiriko In Overwatch 2
The new Support Hero has gone live with the release of Overwatch 2, which premiered on October 4th, 2022.
In order to unlock Kirko, players will have two options, with one of them requiring them to purchase the battle pass, which will instantly unlock her.
If you don't want to spend the case for the upgraded battle pass, you'll still be able to unlock her via the battle pass, well it's free version.
However, you'll have to grind all the way to level 55 in order to do so!
Overwatch 2 Kiriko: Abilities and Release Date
Protection Suzu (E)
- Upon impact, allies in the area become briefly invulnerable and are cleasned of most negative effects
Kuai (Mouse 2)
- Thrown projectile that deals increased critical damage
Swift Step (Shift)
- Teleport directly to an ally, even through walls
Healing Ofuda (Mouse 1)
- Channel a burst of healing tailsmans that can seek targetted allies
Kitsune Rush - Ultimate (Q)
- Summon a fox spirit that rushes forward, accelerating the movement, attack speed, and cooldowns of allies that follow its path
Wall Climb - Passive
- Jump at walls to climb them