The original battle royale tile, PUBG, has been experiencing some stellar changes in recent months and the latest patch, 14.2 has even more for you to checkout.
Here's all the changes coming in the next PUBG update that we know as of now!
PUBG 14.2 Patch Release Date
The significant patch released on October 27, 2021 worldwide, and they've also released an accompany video on Twitter for player's to checkout, which outlines some of the changes coming to the game.
You'll be able to see most of these change within the PUBG Test Server client, which is where they test out all these changes before they're actually added into the game.
PUBG 14.2 Patch Notes
This isn't a lackluster patch one bit, as there's an ample amount of changes that you'll want to know before jumping back in the battlegrounds.
While they've outlined some of the changes in their video, player's have been able to find some other changes throughout the test servers.
Here's all the patch notes for PUBG update 14.2.
NEW WEAPON: MORTAR
- Once looted, it takes up a primary slot.
It can only be deployed on flat surfaces.
- It cannot be deployed on cement, iron, concrete, water, or wooden floors, or inside buildings.
- It can shoot between 121m to 700m in distance
NEW WEAPON: M79
"Our new M79 is a smoke grenade launcher that was created to provide quick smoke cover on longer ranges. Blind your enemies, cover your downed teammate or make a grand escape from a losing battle!"
- Weapon slot: Pistol slot
New ammo type: 40mm Smoke Grenade
- Once it hits an object that’s more than 10m far away, the projectile will release the first smoke effect followed by a second one a few seconds later.
- Once it hits an object that’s less than 10m far away but fails to explode on impact, only the second smoke effect will be released after 3 seconds.
NEW FEATURE: Dbno Swimming
- To improve the survivability of players inside water, we are now supporting DBNO Swimming. Previously a player who enters DBNO while in the water would skip DBNO and instantly die. This made any deep water a hazardous area to traverse. Now a player will instead enter Swimming DBNO, a slow swimming state which gives the player a chance to reach the shore and be revived by teammates. Hopefully, you’ll feel more confident next time you get into a Boat or swim across that river!
- We are proud to introduce the Chicken, a new creature that will hopefully amuse many players during fierce combats in Taego! “Chicken? Why the heck?” you might wonder. The answer to this question is left to your imaginations.
Five new Taego areas have been added to the Team Deathmatch preset in Custom Matches.
- Based on community feedback, we have adjusted the Taego and Paramo rulesets and spawn tables to better suit the Ranked play experience.
- Adjusted the Blue Zone to better fit the 8km size map.
The following items will not be supported:
- Emergency Pickup
- Secret Room Key
- Blue Zone Grenade
- Spike Trap
Be sure to let us know about which changes are your favorites within the new PUBG update!