Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order was one of the surprise releases a few years back, as it re-ignited the Star Wars gaming franchise, with the story of Cal Kestis.
Now, Respawn has gone ahead and revealed the long awaited day one patch, allbeit a few days later.
Here's the full details.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor May 1st Patch - Full Details and Patch Notes
Now, with the game inching closer to releasing, we're finally able to dive into the game, and throughout the next adventures in Cal's journey, we're also going to need to explore numerous regions throughout the galaxy.
Of course, the game wasn't smooth sailing when it released, especially on PC, where players experienced numerous performance issues and what not.
Below are all the patch notes.
- Multiple crashes fixed across PlayStation and Xbox Series X|S and various areas of the game
- Fixed crashes that were tied to skipping cinematics
- Performance improvements across PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S
- Fixed an issue with dynamic cloth inside the Mantis
- Fixed various rendering issues
- Fixed an issue with registered Nekko colors not saving
- Fixed an issue with registered Nkko disappearing from the stable
- Fixed issues with cinematic dialogue overlapping
- Fixed various collision issues
- Fixed an issue with AI remaining in T Pose during photo mode
- Fixed a freeze that occasionally occurred while talking to Doma
- Fixed a burger where the BD-oil VFX did not properly render
- Fixed an issue where players were getting stuck inside the Chamber of Duality if they didn’t save after leaving the chamber and die
- Performance improvements for non-raytraced rendering