One more in the Chamber
Valorant's next update, 3.12, is one that players worldwide are highly anticipating, due to the games current state with a new agent, Chamber just releasing.
Valorant's flurry of updates isn't slowing down anytime soon, as Riot Games is once again gearing up to release another update for players around the world.
The French Marksman is now live within the game, and we can suspect Riot will be addressing some issues players have had with him in the 3.11 patch coming to Valorant.
Valorant Update 3.12 should arrive within the next week or two, as for those who don't remeber, 3.11 was cancelled in order to give the developers a bit of a break after a hectic couple of weeks.
This maybe one of the last patches of 2021, so expect a lot of content when it eventually releases.
3.12 Patch Notes
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- We heard you loud and clear. You can now go to the Settings Menu and set different keybinds for each Agent!
- Go to Settings >> Controls >> Actions to get started
- Added ability to create, delete, and search for keybind profiles for each Agent. You cannot create more than one profile per Agent.
- Added ability to copy your default keybindings to a single profile or all profiles at once.
- Now when your keybinds are in conflict, you can see what other items the binding is assigned to.
- You can revert individual changes made to bindings in each keybind profile. Reverting will reset the keybind to what it was at the time the profile was created.
Report in Agent Select is now live!
- You can now report disruptive players during the pregame. Just hover over the name and click REPORT.
- You can also add players to your friends list if you have a positive experience.
Friendly Fire detection
- You Better stop purposely blasting grenades on your teammates cause we’re tracking them and will be punishing excessive damage to allies!
Wide Player Cards
- After community feedback we are bringing back the Wide Player cards that are shown during the Loading Screens and in the kill banners.
- Integrated select changes and bug fixes for Slate/UI from Unreal Engine 4.26 and 4.27
- Fixed a bug that caused abilities that consist of a held object to display incorrectly in third person. You’ll notice this fix on Skye, Sage, Jett, Yoru, and Reyna.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to spam invite others to party