Over the course of the game's cycle, Warzone has been consistently updating their game to maintain some sort of freshness within the playlist.
Every Thursday, new playlists are made available for players to enjoy across both Call of Duty games.
Here's when you can expect the new playlist update for CoD!
Warzone Playlist Update
Player's can expect the latest Warzone and Black Ops Cold War update to go live around Thursday, November 4, 2021 at around 6:00pm GMT.
Playlist Update 4th November
- 50 vs 50
You can also see what's coming up for the rest of November
Here are the patch notes from the 4th November update:
- Fixed an issue causing the “Science” Camo Unlock Challenge for the R1 Shadowhunter (BOCW) to not track.
- Fixed an issue causing the Camo Unlock Challenges for the Nailgun (BOCW) to not track.
- FIxed an issue with the text on the “Surprise Splash” Legendary Assault Rifle Echo (BOCW) Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect text to appear for the LAPA (BOCW) Weapon Unlock Challenge.
- Fixed various issues with Attachment visibility on the “High Stakes” Light Machine Gun Delta (BOCW).
- Fixed an issue with the “Phoenix Inferno” Assault Rifle Delta (BOCW) Blueprint where the ADS animation was incorrect.
- Fixed an issue causing the Ghost Perk to not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue causing the After Action Report to not show the Player's full ATVI ID.
- Fixed an issue causing the Party Leader UI to overlap with the text chat window.
- Fixed an issue causing the Charly Operator’s default execution animation to play incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to get kicked from the Favorite Operators menu.
- Fixed an issue causing Players who are killed in the pre-match lobby to start a match as dead.
- Fixed an issue causing damage dealt with a vehicle to a downed enemy to not register.