One of the most historic franchises of all time, World of Warcraft has been implementing new content for over two decades at this point in time.
With Dragonfight being the new DLC, we're now apporaching the full release, and the pre-patch for the next expansion is here.
Here's all the patch notes for the release of WoW Dragonflight.
World of Warcraft Dragonflight Patch Notes: Full Update Notes, Level Cap and More
Blizzard has already posted the final update pre-release notes for Dragonflight, which is essentially a rundown of all the changes/additions coming to the game on November 28th.
We're going to runover all of these down below.
NEW LEVEL CAP: 70
Ascend to new heights of power as you explore the Dragon Isles, earning new talents every step of the way to level 70.
DISCOVER THE DRAGON ISLES
Discover the Dragon Isles and explore four new zones—the Waking Shores, roiling with elemental power; the vast expanse of the Ohn’ahran Plains; the frosty peaks of the Azure Span; and the majestic spires and temples of Thaldraszus—each themed around and revealing more about the ancient dragon aspects.
SOAR THROUGH THE AIR WITH DRAGONRIDING
Dragonriding is an all-new skill-based method of aerial movement that allows players to take to the skies on the back of their personal Dragon Isles Drake. Players will customize their drake as they progress through the expansion, collecting more appearance options and enabling them to fly farther and faster. [LEARN MORE]
MEET THE MAJOR FACTIONS
Dragonflight ushers in a unique way to progress with Major Factions. Earn Reputation to unlock Renown ranks and access to rewards when you assist denizens of the Dragon Isles. [LEARN MORE]
EIGHT NEW DUNGEONS
Four new level-up dungeons and four maximum-level dungeons await players who venture into the Dragon Isles. Whether you’re looking for loot, a new challenge, or to learn more about this ancient land, you’ll need to gather your courage— and your allies— for the trials ahead. [LEARN MORE]
- Ruby Life Pools
- Brackenhide Hollow
- The Nokhud Offensive
- Halls of Infusion
- The Azure Vault
- Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr
- Algeth'ar Academy
VAULT OF THE INCARNATES RAID
Venture into the ancient prison of the Primal Incarnates before their malevolent power can be unleashed against the Dragon Aspects. [LEARN MORE]
Raid release schedule:
- Week of December 12: Normal, Heroic, and Mythic Vault of the Incarnates will open with the weekly maintenance for each region
- Week of December 19: Vault of the Incarnates Raid Finder Wing 1 opens
- Week of January 2: Vault of the Incarnates Raid Finder Wing 2 opens
- Week of January 16: Vault of the Incarnates Raid Finder Wing 3 opens
AN EYE ON PROFESSIONS
Become a Dragon Isles artisan and fulfill crafting orders for your realm. Hunt down rare ingredients and create ever more wondrous items as you unlock specializations for your profession. [LEARN MORE]
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
- Shadowlands raids and World Bosses have returned to their previous difficulties and are no longer Fated. Fated Raid quests, rewards, achievements, and the mysterious 3 vendors in Oribos are no longer available.
- The following content will become available after the weekly maintenance starting on November 29:
- Mythic Dungeons
- Dragonbane Keep Strongbox from Siege on Dragonbane Keep (Epic quality)
- Grand Hunt Spoils (Uncommon, Rare, and Epic quality)
- The weekly quest “Community Feast”
- The “Aiding the Accord” weekly quests
- The “Show Your Mettle” weekly quest
- Weekly Valdrakken professions quests of any kind
- Weekly PvP quests rewarding honor
- Developers’ note: We want players to level at their own pace without feeling like they’re missing out on a week of rewards if they fail to reach level 70 within a few hours after the expansion launch.
ITEMS AND REWARDS
- Sylvanas Windrunner and The Jailer mount drop rates have significantly decreased (was 100%), and the amount of dropped mounts will decrease to 1 (was 2).
- The Shadowlands Great Vault has been sealed and no longer provides rewards for completing activities in the Shadowlands.
- A new questline has been added that helps new players learn about the pet battle system.
WOW COMPANION APP
- Players can view maps and world quests.
- Players can view Major Factions tracks and rewards.