The Vulcan is the first keyboard to feature ROCCAT-developed Titan Switches. The switches, designed from the ground up, were built for gamers craving a key stroke that was swift and precise while still being tactile. As well as a tactile and silent 1.8mm actuation point with a 3.6mm travel distance, the switches feature structural housing to reduce wobble while being pressed. They bring electrical contact bouncing to a minimum, allowing firmware to recognize input 20% faster. The key caps are also ultra-light – 50% lighter than standard – for that rapid response.
Vulcan 121 AIMO
- ROCCAT Titan Switches – tactile and crisp brown mechanical switches
- AIMO illumination – RGB backlighting and LED lighting effects
- Durable design – robust materials and switches that resist dust build-up
- Advanced anti-ghosting – NKRO – full n-key rollover means every key stroke registers
- Detachable wrist rest – works via magnetic mechanism, ergonomic & comfortable